Mr. Cho Seung-Woo's Audio Book "The Stars"

I have been able to have this audio book through an auction, and I listen this every night recently.
I can not understand the Korean language, but Mr. Cho Seung-Woo's very soft voice bring relief for me very much. So I can relax and sleep very well. It is very good for my health.

* Added on January 28, 2017.
I was able to read the Japanese translation of this story, and describe the scenes in my mind. I think Mr. Cho Seung-Woo is very fit for the main character of this story...


His pictures on the poster and post cards enclosed are very young and so much pretty!

Also, the background music bring relief for me along the reading.

Here is a motion picture of his promotion for this audio book.


* About Mr. Cho Seung-Woo
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jo_Seung-woo


By the way, I was not able to go to his musical "Sweeney Todd" owing to my father's hospital stay for cancer and anxiety to missiles from North Korea which delivered often recently. I was worried that my airplane might clash with these missiles.....
When he return to musical, I wish the World is very peaceful and my family and I are healthy, and I can go to Seoul to see Mr. Cho Seung-Woo's musicals without any anxiety.

Here is the "Sweeney Todd" motion pictures article.
http://iceskate-iceskate.blogspot.jp/2016/10/south-korean-musical-sweeney-todd-2016.html

His next work has not been announced yet (as of October 19), but if it is a movie or his long vacation, both are OK for me.
I want him to do any things he really want to do now. I hope he is always healthy and happy.

* Added on January 28, 2017.
It was announced that his next work will be a TV drama. I look forward to watching his new drama very much!



==============================
Recently I was able to see one of his past movie "Perfect Game" by the motion picture at last. There is no Japanee version DVD of this movie.
(This motion picture is not able to be seen currently.)

I was not able to understand the Korean dialogues, but I can recognize the happy and balmy ending.
I think this role is very fit for Mr. Cho Seung-Woo because he seems to have high physical ability.
By seeing this, I was able to see all his past movies!


Comments