Congratulations on Winning the Grand Prize in the 1st Korea Musical Award!

First of all, I would like to give my congratulations to “Sweeney Todd” team for winning the grand prize in the 1st Korea Musical Award. I enjoyed watching the live streaming of this Award.

This team seemed to be very good teamwork, and all songs seems to be very difficult.
Here is my article of the musical “Sweeney Todd”.
http://iceskate-iceskate.blogspot.jp/2016/10/south-korean-musical-sweeney-todd-2016.html

I think it was good that Ms. Chon Mido won the best actress award. I really like her singing in the musical “Werther”, too. It is so splendid. Recently I listen to the OST of “Werther” in every night again.

Here is my article of the OST of “Werther”.
http://iceskate-iceskate.blogspot.jp/2016/03/cd-south-korean-original-musical.html

I tremendously wanted to see live “Werther” and “Sweeney Todd” in Seoul. Both of them must have been so wonderful totally…..

Accidentally?, we were able to listen Mr. Cho Seung-Woo's singing.

---------------
*Added on March 8, 2017.
By the way, TV dramas that Mr. Cho Seung-Woo appeared so far; "Horse Doctor", "God's Gift -14 Days-", and "Secrets of Treasure" have repeated to be broadcasted in Japan. Through these dramas, new Japanese Mr. Cho Seung-Woo fans are increasing and increasing now.....

Comments