Happy Birthday, Mr. Cho Seung-Woo.

Happy Birthday, Mr. Cho Seung-Woo, (though it will be one day earier).
I hope happy days for you will continue forever.

Also, I look forward to seeing your new TV drama very much!

--------------------------------------------

By the way, yesterday, I saw an introducing program of a new TV drama "Okunyo".
(It is the newest South Korean history drama directed by Mr. Lee Byung-hoon, and this drama will be started to be broadcasted from this weekend by NHK in Japan.)
Seeing this, I remembered a drama "Horse Doctor" directed by him, and I become to want to see the drama again very much.
Currently, I am reading three books of the "Horse Doctor" novel before I see the DVD again.

I listened a theme music of "Okunyo" in the introducing program, but I prefer to "Horse Doctor"'s music than it of "Okunyo".
http://iceskate-iceskate.blogspot.jp/2016/11/south-korean-tv-drama-kings-doctor.html





Comments