South Korean TV Drama; "Stranger (Secret Forest)" OST

* Added on 29 October.
Congratulations on winning the Grand Prize of the Drama category in the 1st Seoul Award!!!

--------------------------------------------------
I watched this drama every Saturday and Sunday through Netflix with the Japanese subtitle.
I am very happy to be able to watch this South Korean drama so soon with the Japanese subtitle by Netflix.
https://www.netflix.com/title/80187302

The story is well considered and all casts are so nice and very characteristic. It is a well-made drama.
I enjoyed this drama three times.
Especially, I think Ms. Bae Doona is very wonderful actress.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bae_Doona

The all OSTs are also very attractive and stylish, though I can not understand the Korean words. I like almost these OST, and like music of Part 2, 3, 7, and 10 especially.
I listened these music everyday but I did not lose interest in them.

(*Corrently some of these are deleted from Youtube.)

Part 1
(This motion picture semms to be deleted.)

Part 2
(This motion picture semms to be deleted.)

Part 3


Part 4


Part 5



Here is the "Stranger" Facebook. There are many motion pictures of this drama here, and I like "Making" motion pictures so much.
Mr. Cho Seung-Woo as Mr. Fan Shimoku (a main character of this drama) is very attractive in these "Making" motion pictures.
https://m.facebook.com/tvNStranger

* Added on July 30
This is one of my favorite motion pictures.


--------------------------------------------------
* Added on July 23
Here are OST Part 6 and 7. I like both, too.

Part 6
(This motion picture seems to be deleted.)

Part 7


--------------------------------------------------
* Added on July 31
Here is Part 9.

Part 9


--------------------------------------------------
* Added on September 30
Here are Part 8, 9 (English version), and 10.

Part 8


Part 9 (Emglish version)


Part 10



* Related Japanese article.
http://34402263.at.webry.info/201710/article_1.html

Comments