Tiwanese Electone Player: Mr. ElectoneEric


He is one of my favorite Electone player. He almost all memorizes the music sheets, I think it is great!
It seems that preference of Electone music between he and me are similar.
Here is his YouTube channel.
https://youtube.com/channel/UC8elssMg6hUEsTehpmOcHgw
*******************************************
By the way, not related the article above, I like this South Korean car (The kia K8) commercial very much.



Also, I watched the South Korean drama "Sisyphus". I think all actors and actresses are splendid!! The story and scenes (visualization) are gorgeous. However, I can not understand well the last episode. I may need to watch this drama again to understand it. I think only Mr. Cho Seung Woo (the image character of the car commercial above) can act this main role of "Sisyphus". All in all, my family and I enjoyed his acting.

Comments