Electone Player: Mr Masaya Yamazaki

This is his official website.
https://ym0608.wixsite.com/masaya

He is an Japanese Electone player, composer, arranger, and keyboardist.
He is the first prize winner of the 2016 YAMAHA Electone Concours Final (world contest).

I found his two motion pictures by chance, and I like his original music very much!
Here are the two motion pictures.

Okinawa's Sea:


Even If I Love It, Even If I Make It:


------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, I heard that a musical [Man of La Mancha] will be performed at Seoul from December 2020 to March 2021.
I would like to see it very much, but I will not be able to do it, owing to the COVID 19.
So, I and so many Japanese people hope that this musical will be broadcasted to Japan.....

Comments