Electone Player: Mr. Yasuyuki Kasori

I like his original music very much. He made and plays following music by himself.

Make It Real


Father's Eyes


Improvasation of Tones Row


::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
By the way, these are not related the article above, I watched a South Korean drama "Stranger" Season 2 in Netflix twice. I think it is a very great work.


The story was very difficult and complicated, so I understood the whole story and relationships between all episodes in the second time. I may understand it further when I watch it again in the future. I prefer the Season 2 to the Season 1, but regarding the music of this drama, I prefer the Season 1 to the Season 2.

Season 1's music:
https://iceskate-iceskate.blogspot.com/2017/07/south-korean-tv-drama-stranger-secret.html

I also saw an World-wide success South Korean drama; "Crush Landing on You". This is a very good story and a very enjoyable drama, but I think "Stranger Season 2" is superiour in details and more stylish than "Crush Landing on You".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crash_Landing_on_You

I hope I can watch "Stranger Season 3" soon in the future.

I also look forward to watching a new South Korean drama; "The Myth". I hope this maiking will be re-start safely....

I watched and like this bank commercial and the making motion pictures as well.






Comments